Sunday, August 12, 2007

LOL donkaments

Decided to bring a box of Tums with me to the computer and play a lot of cheap MTT's this weekend.


L O L

1 for 11 (finished 240/2400) in a $3 rebuy.

Lost 4 races. 2 suckouts. ...and here's the part that kills me. 5 crazy ass calls (of course I had shit, but I still can't believe I got these calls

K9 off for 2/3 of stck
J9 suited for 1/2 of stack
A4 off for almost entire stack
A2 off for 2/3 of stack
A9 s for all of stack (we were dead even, I jammed from MP with 89 s, he snap calls)

I am truly shocked at the calls I'm getting lately. It's not like I'm 40% VP$IP, I generaly don't do too much stupid, but all of these calls were instacalls, too. No thought. They limp, I jam, CALL. Amazing.

Oh well, good to know that there are that many bad players out there, but it would be nice to take advantage of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home