Thursday, August 02, 2007

Record keeping

If there's one area I could definitely improve upon, it's my record keeping. I've got a simple spreadsheet for my live play, but that's pretty much buy-ins/cash outs/total win/loss. As for online play, I really haven't tracked much, other than what I've put in PokerTracker. Problem is, I really have been playing more SnG's and MTT's of late, so PT isn't the best tool here.

To be honest, I've done a piss poor job of tracking my SnG/MTT play. I really couldn't tell you how I've done long term. Given that I prefer SnG/MTT's online, this is not good. So, I have finally gotten around to setting up Poker Analyst at Cardplayer and try to make an honest effort with my day to day play. I'll still track my ring games in PT, but, like I"ve said in the past, I'd rather play ring games live.....just so much easier.

I feel like I'm playing OK these days, I've gotten involved with a couple of stupid hands early, but nothing too silly. No stupid bustouts. Still getting my money in good. I'm just going to keep banging away and look for another FT or hot SnG run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home