Saturday, August 06, 2005

One week into August...

Meant to put something up earlier, but I've been lazy.

I can sum things up in one sentence....things are definitely getting better. They're far from wonderful, but I'm on the positive end...for a change.

Still predominantly playing the cheaper NL games, but kicked it up a level to .10/.25. Quality of play is still about the same, but ther'es a lot more earning potential. I've been pretty happy with my play, with the exception of one hand where I just couldn't get away from QQ and turned a solid session into one where I lost a little bit.

Note to self, if you make a solid raise PF and get a caller, have an overcard hit, bet at it, and have somebody come over top....you're probably beat.

I've been making some pretty good laydowns. I'm really starting to realize that TPTK isn't really that great of a hand and it's better to let it go in the face of a checkraise.

Not much else to tell you, not making any huge runs, but still feel better. Looking forward to seeing what the next month brings.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may not be a winning streak or a good run but one thing for sure it certainly isnt a bad streak. A streak thats been running since March is over...I dont want to Jynx it but I hope whatever streak this is your on now continues.

Dont forget your the best folder ever.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home